Our Web Design Process
First, we ask our clients to gather all the content they wish to showcase on their site. Once they have gathered the content we help them organize it into various pages. Next, we ask the client to take the time to surf the web to comprise a list of sites and functionality that they would like to incorporate into their site. This helps us envision our clients likes and dislikes.
The next step is the design phase. We consult with the client to review what they have gathered and discuss the design possibilities. Once a firm framework has been developed of the hierarchy of the site, three designs are created. Each design will be uniquely created to your tastes. An example of this is seen below.
The design shown to the left is the final design selected by the client. This example nicely illustrates how our process allows our clients to guide their own vision using the three designs that we designed with their input. The final design combines elements from each design and allowed the client to be a true partner in the design process.
We believe your site deserves personal attention. So with Jacques Designs you will never end up with one of those "cookie cutter" sites where they make a few changes to a template and call it "custom built".
In a short time we present our client with the designs. At that time they will make a choice and discuss any changes needed. All content information is collected at this time in
MS Word format.
After any changes are made and the design has been signed off on we then begin building the site.
Upon completion of the site the client will review the project. Once payment has been received the site will be posted to the internet and a CD of all files used on the site will be given to
- All of our pages are created using the latest Adobe® products .
- All images are color corrected and optimized.
- All sites are submitted to the leading web search engines and we work with the customer to create the best keywords and phrase for each page of your site.
- All sites are designed to maintain easy consistent navigation throughout the site using our universal navigation philosophy.
- We recommend hosting your site with our subsidiary iHostWichita.com because of the exceptional customer service, features and value offered by the company.
- All additional services purchased, i.e. web hosting, are left in our client's name. There are no "middle man" fees incurred by Jacques Designs, unless otherwise noted in our agreement.